At the NC Values Coalition, we offer you a variety of opportunities to benefit from our political and legal insights, cutting edge technology, and a vast network of clergy and citizens across the state to help you prayerfully select the best candidates who will honor life, family, and religious freedom. We then advance legislation that will support your values in the laws of our state, so that our culture reflects Biblical values.
Your ongoing support of NC Values Coalition has allowed us to continue to work with one of the nation’s leading, independent organizations to rank candidates based on how closely they share your values by examining their response to values-focused questionnaires, actual voting history, a record of political endorsements, history of financial contributions, analysis of their backgrounds, and panel reviews by experts on how closely they share your pro-life, pro-liberty, and pro-family values.
Interested in how candidates in your federal, state-wide, and state races performed? Click here and enter your zip code to find candidates on your ballot.
2022 NC Values Voter Toolkit:
2022 Election Dates:
- September 9th, 2022:
- The date by which the boards of elections must make available absentee ballots, unless reduced by five days under N.C.G.S. 163-227.10(a).
- October 14th, 2022:
- Civilian voter registration deadline for the 2022 general election.
- October 20th, 2022:
- One-stop, in-person early voting period begins for the 2022 general election.
- November 1st, 2022:
- Deadline for civilians to submit an absentee ballot request form for the 2022 general election.
- November 5th, 2022:
- One-stop, in-person early voting period ends at 3 p.m. for the 2022 general election.
- November 8th, 2022:
- Election Day for the 2022 general election and civilian absentee ballot return deadline.
2022 NC General Assembly Redrawn District Maps:
2022 Additional Voter Resources: