Our vision is to be a powerful positive ambassador of Jesus Christ that creates a culture in North Carolina where human life is valued, marriage & families flourish, and religious liberty thrives.
We exist to build a coalition of believers across North Carolina that witnesses to the beautiful society-flourishing values of life, family, and freedom. We advance these values via educating, engaging, and equipping neighbors like you who share these foundational convictions.
Our mission is to follow Jesus Christ by equipping and building coalitions to advance and proclaim life, liberty, and family in elections, public policies, and law.
- Educating voters about candidates for public office and public referendums;
- Engaging Christians to become actively engaged in advancing Biblical values in the culture; and
- Equipping Christians with a framework for cultural engagement, and public figures to enact public policies reflecting life, liberty and family values.
We Value Life: We believe that humans are created in the image of God as either male or female and that life is precious. We value life and are committed to protecting it at every stage—the unborn, the orphan, and the elderly.
We Value Family: We believe that human thriving is dependent upon marriage as the union of one man and one woman and that children do best when they are raised by their married mother and father. We also believe that government should be prohibited from punishing someone for acting on their belief that marriage is the union of one man and one woman. We support the rights of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children, including the opportunity to choose which schools are best for their children and to protect the privacy and safety of their children. We also support standards in higher education that do not violate religious freedom and free speech rights of students and which offer students an atmosphere in which to grow in virtue, as well as knowledge.
We Value Liberty: We believe that all Americans have the right to freely exercise their religion in both public and private places. We also believe that every American should be free to live and work in accordance with their faith without fear of unjust punishment by the government. No one should be forced by the government to promote messages and participate in events that conflict with their beliefs. We are committed to protecting the right of every citizen to pray freely according to the dictates of their own conscience, even in a public forum or government meeting.
Some of our engaging, educating, and equipping pro-values tactics include:
- Produce yearly scorecards that rank legislators on their support of policies related to life, liberty, and family.
- Engage the media by fielding press interviews and articulate faith-friendly perspectives.
- Equip voters to elect to public office those who affirm faith, freedom, and family legislation via massive door-to-door canvassing and other voter outreach efforts.
- Hold elected officials accountable for anti-faith, anti-family, & anti-freedom votes by petitioning them onsite.
- Educating, informing, and influencing NC citizens, politicians and policymakers via communication updates (social updates, web stories, emails, etc).
- Organize and engage pastors, churches, and people of faith to participate as stewards in the public square.
- Build coalitions and networks with other like-minded organizations to accomplish common goals and optimize resources.
- Organize and equip one of North Carolina’s most organized, effective, and creative grassroots networks.