(Time left in the year to make a needed pro-life, pro-family, and pro-freedom donation to NC Values.)
After six years of bad policies and worse leadership from Governor Roy Cooper and two years of a calamitous Biden administration, it would make sense for Christians to be upset about the direction of our state and nation:
- The (dis)Respect for Marriage Act was a slap in the face for the majority of North Carolinians who believe in the sanctity of marriage.
- The lifting up of radical woke ideologues as heroes by our public officials while Christians are labeled as bigots and hate groups is a true betrayal.
- The force-feeding of critical race theory in our schools and the targeting of children as the conduits of social progressivism is an attack on our most basic rights as parents and the first educators of our children.
But when we get upset, we don’t turn to violence like the radical left does.
According to a recent study by the Family Research Council, “Between January 2018 and September 2022, at least 420 acts of hostility against U.S. churches occurred. The types of acts identified include vandalism, arson, gun-related incidents, bomb threats, and more.”
We don’t attack churches and businesses because we disagree with the left. Instead, we turn to God in prayer. We turn to each other to build community. And we turn to better strategy.
As 2022 comes to an end, I hope you will join me in going on offense as we advance Christian, Biblical values in our public policy.
We have been working hard to prepare for next year’s legislative session, where we will be advancing policies to:
- protect unborn babies and their mothers from abortion,
- protect school children from radicalized indoctrination in school,
- protect children from permanent, life-altering transgender medical “treatments”, and
- protect medical professionals from violating their conscience.
We need your help, as this is an ambitious agenda!
You can join me in supporting this agenda and strengthening protections for the unborn, for the practice of faith, and for the rights of parents in education with your special year-end donation right now.
Will you consider renewing your support right now?
To support the North Carolina Values Coalition, our lobbying efforts and political activity – make a gift here: ncvalues.org/christmas.
To support the Institute for Faith and Family, (NC Values Coalition’s sister 501(c)(3)), our research, education, and legal work with a tax-deductible, year-end gift, you can give securely here: iffnc.com/donate.
Thank you for your friendship, your prayers, and your support in 2022!
Thank you for your support of our Coalition and the values that made our country great.
Tami & Team,
PS: You and I have built a powerful coalition of believers across North Carolina that witnesses to the beautiful society-flourishing values of life, family, and religious freedom. In 2023, we have the chance to win unprecedented victories, despite the violence and radical behaviors of the left. Before this year ends, make your gift now to make it happen. Thank you and Happy New year!